There has never been a better time to send your child for a school lunch and here at Camrose we are committed to ensuring that your child receives the correct balance of nutrients at an affordable price.
School lunch costs just £2.50 a day!!
We ask that parents select either the vegetarian option, the meat option or a packed lunch. If you decide to change your child's meal option you may do so at the beginning of each half term. We ask that you request the change in writing please.
Click on the link below to view the lunch menu.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS!
Is your child eligible for free school meals?
Who can claim free school meals?
Parents or carers in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Job seekers allowance (income based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Child tax credit with an annual income which does not exceed £16,190 and NOT claiming Working Tax Credit
- Guarantee element of a State Pension Credit
- Children who receive income Support or Job Seekers Allowance (income based) in their own right.
- Asylum Seekers receiving support provided under part 6 of the immigration and Asylum act 1999.
How do I apply?
The parent or carer who receives the qualifying benefit needs to complete and application online. Please click HERE to do so FSM1.