There has never been a better time to send your child for a school lunch and here at Camrose we are committed to ensuring that your child receives the correct balance of nutrients daily. Please talk to your children about their school lunch, they may prefer to have a packed lunch instead.
We ask that parents select either the vegetarian option, the meat option or a packed lunch. If you decide to change your child's meal option you may do so at the beginning of each half-term. We ask that you request the change in writing please.
All meat is Halal.
Click on the link below to view the lunch menus.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS!
Is your child eligible for free school meals?
Who can claim free school meals?
Parents or carers in receipt of:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit In addition, the following pupils will be protected against losing their free school meals a
How do I apply?
The parent or carer who receives the qualifying benefit needs to complete an application online. Please click HERE to do so FSM1, or you can come to the school office with your National Insurance number and your date of birth and Mrs Handley can check immediately.