We have 2 vacancies at present:
English Lead / KS2 Teacher
Maths Lead / Class Teacher
CAMROSE PRIMARY SCHOOL WITH NURSERY ENGLISH LEAD AND MATH LEAD / CLASS TEACHER
Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale + TLR 2b (£4,067) Hours: Full Time (permanent);
Class teacher with responsibility for English and for Math
We are looking for caring and dedicated teacher who is:
• passionate about learning
• is experienced in leading a core area
• has high expectations for all children
• is keen to develop their own skills and experience
• enjoy working as part of a team
• friendly and enthusiastic children
• a creative and inclusive environment
• a strong and dedicated staff team
• opportunities and support to progress your career
• supportive parents and carers
We are now looking for a Key Stage 2 class teacher with responsibility for English and Math to start in September 2020.
You will play a leading role in developing the core curriculum for pupils across the school. This exciting and challenging post requires an enthusiastic, conscientious and energetic individual, who is also an exceptional teacher.
Duties will include:
• The strategic leadership of the English;
• Ensuring high-quality teaching and learning is delivered to all pupils;
• Developing systems and procedures to efficiently challenge any underachievement;
• Developing meaningful partnerships with parents/carers and local primary schools.
If you think you can help radically transform the opportunities for the community we serve then we would like to hear from you. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share that commitment.
Appointment to the post is subject to an enhanced DBS and background check.
Closing Date 16th October 2020
Interviews 2oth & 21st October 2020: