Camrose Primary School with Nursery
St David’s Drive, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6JH
Year 2 class teacher (maternity cover)
Required for January 2022
Full time, 1 year, temporary position
“Education must develop every child's personality, talents and
abilities to the full”
Our children know that they have the right to be the best they can possibly be. Are you the person who will help them to achieve this?
If you have a track record of good or outstanding teaching, have high expectations, a strong commitment to your own professional development and work well as part of a team we would like to hear from you. Outstanding NQTs are also welcome to apply. Visits to the school are encouraged.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Be an inspiring teacher
- Be able to implement consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning ensuring all pupils make good progress
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive
- Be energetic and committed to raising standards
- Be able to accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
- Be a committed team member
We invite you to become a part of
- a thriving and richly diverse multicultural school;
- a school where pupils are friendly, well-behaved and keen to learn;
- an enthusiastic and committed staff team;
- a school where parents and governors are active partners.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Please contact Jenni Handley on 020 8952 3272 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure
Closing date: noon, October 15th 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th October 2021