Attendance / Admin Assistant
G05: points 18 – 20: £22,734 - £24,756 (pro rota)
Hours: Part Time (permanent); from 7th January 2019 (Monday – Friday; 8.30 – 2.00)
Do you have a passion for ensuring children have the best life opportunities? Evidence shows that children who attend school regularly make the best progress and more likely to achieve their potential.
A vacancy has arisen at Camrose Primary School in Harrow for the role of an Attendance / Admin Assistant.
If you are a highly organised and dedicated, with a good sense of humour, capable of providing excellent customer service to schools and families alike and display good interpersonal skills, this could be the job for you.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Administer a daily attendance and punctuality check each morning and contact parents by phone if students are not in school
- Request, collect and maintain records of all medical evidence
- Maintain weekly attendance tracking system for pupils and staff
- Communicate growing concerns to the Learning Mentor to initiate further action
- Liaise with Head teacher and Learning mentor about concerns they may have about poor attendance and punctuality
- Send regular letters home keeping parents informed of pupils attendance
- Produce reports for senior staff and governors.
- Record staff training
- Support the Bursar with orders and invoices.
We encourage applicants not familiar with Camrose Primary School to visit our vibrant and friendly school. Please contact the school office on 02089523272 to arrange an appointment. Please ask to speak to Mrs J Handley.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. Appointment to the post is subject to an enhanced DBS and background check.
Closing Date: 03-12-2018
Interviews: 5th & 6th December 2018