TEACHING ASSISTANT / SMSA POST
Employment Type: Temporary Contract until 17th July 2020 – to be reviewed
Hours: 20 hours per week: 9.00 – 1.00
Salary: G3 point 9 (£9638 per annum, term time only)
Position Start Date: ASAP.
Application closes: 12.00 noon - Thursday 23rd January 2020
Interview Date: Friday 24th January 2020.
The Governing Body, children and staff of our aspiring Primary School are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our well established team of support staff working across the Primary phase.
The successful applicant must:
- enjoy working with children
- be emotionally intelligent, caring and flexible.
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fit in with our happy hard working team
- have a good standard in literacy and numeracy skills – (GCSE Grade C is essential)
- have good positive behaviour management strategies
- have a strong desire to develop and learn for themselves
- be committed to developing children’s learning
We can offer you a happy and vibrant working environment, with brilliant children who enjoy being at school and a happy and supportive team.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment. Please contact the school office on 0208952 3272
(For an application form and further information please visit the Harrow Council website: www.harrow.gov.uk
or the school website www.camrose.harrow.sch.uk
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure.